LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sinha (Owner)     28 December 2014

Help require urgently against a fake case

I recently came across your blog on the subject of false cases and I was looking for resolution or guidance since I am myself a victim now. My issue is that someone has filed a case against me under 420,467,468 AND 471 in Varanasi, ( where I have only been once for two days that too in a marriage ) that I have done a forgery / cheating / scam in selling a land.

Though its hilarious to me but the case is real as I have found out. I received a call from an inspector from a police station and upon doing some investigation I found that its really been done. And its similar to the some cases mentioned in your blog because the only suspect I have is herself an advocate and she is upset because she thinks I am the reason of disharmony for her daughter's marriage to my best friend which in fact quite the opposite. Me and my best friend are so fed up with them which is beyond our comprehension. We have also been successful in recording her real unhygienic conversation and threatening against me and my friends family. Thousands/millions and chats on whatsapp and sms are beyond count now.. but this is something now which is beyond the level of stupidity.

The only prob here is that she is smart enough ( remember she is an advocate, quite a nasty one too, will put other advocates to shame ) to make case which will not end up on her. But I am not sure how to deal with this now since I have 
no info on the said case. Will be u kind enough to guide me here? I am financially not capable to go 
through a case right now and the only alibi I have is that I have never been to Varanasi.. neither 
I have any friends or relatives there.. 
I have also been advised by few that in this section of articles there is no bail which bothers me even more. How easy is it to create a false case against someone and what documents someone would need to do this?
I forgot to mention I am from Gurgaon and I visited Varanasi 2 years ago only once in my 
lifetime that too for just two days to attend my best friend's wedding..

Urgently require help

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     28 December 2014

1) As of now your recourse is Anticipatory Bail ( AB )  u/s 438 , whether an FIR has been filed or not. After arrest ( when your financial ability may be far lesser and the situation not amusing at all... ) your recourse is S. 437 or S. 439, as relevant. Only Prima Facie documents / evidences/ witnesses need be shown to file a case , generally.

2) You should move to get an AB immediately.

3) Save all the conversations, chats etc. on the original media/ mobiles since these are / could become important evidences either for or against you. Make copies of them and keep them safely.

4) Once you have secured AB, seek full details of the case/ FIR so that you can prepare / respond accordingly.

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" via the " Thank Contributor " button would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.For DIRECT contact with me / my friends and more law related informations / queries visit https://getjoy.in/r/q

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register