LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Gulagari (LAWYER)     25 December 2014

Ni act

Some of my client friends forcebly took my client signed cheques and promissory notes to stating that he borrowed money from them, but he never borrowed any amount from them  ofter 5 moths he approched me and informed me. so what should I do............

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2014

You area lawyer, you should know what to do next.  Are you taking the help here for the services of your client?  Read the related law books thoroughly so that you will get an idea, or ask your seniors what to do.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     26 December 2014

I very much agree with Shri T.Kalaiselvan. Since you have joined the Forum declaring yourself as Lawyer, its quite surprising that in such a  simple issue you are posting a query seeking help. If there is any legal point or act which need further elucidation or interpretation, this forum can be best utilised.

First and foremost, in what way its related to NI Act! May be because they took cheque books of your Client? Let him give stop payment to the Bank/s concerned for which no legal knowledge is needed. He should  have done it already with little bit of commonsense instead of waiting for 5 months and and seeking Legal help.  You have not mentioned about whether the signed cheques were already encashed before they became stale, if at all your Client put a date to the cheque. 

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     26 December 2014

Mr. Krishna story told by your client to you seems self cooked story.

Is it possible for a normal person not to approach Police or not to file any complaint when such act is done to him??

Where was he for 5 months waiting for the consequences for illegal act done to him????

I don't see this story be true and you are here for help for seeking money for a service for which you are not capable??

You are a Lawyer and you are here not with complete fact, how can you tackle a case properly without knowing full fact, such as where this incident was done??? Is there any proof to show this illegal act ?? Is other party in position to show the money they are claiming was in there possession and also can show the source of money?? Why police was not approached when it happened?? What is the amount of money? Whether bank was approached after this incidence ?? and so many other situation .....

Please get clear picture before asking for any help here ..

advocateanilupadhyay@yahoo.com

Rajinder Kumar (Prop.)     30 January 2015

meet  local area lawyer and file complaint of 420 and threat  by mis-using cheque.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register