Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanu   29 December 2014

Name different in company records and passport

Hi,

I have different name in company records and Passport. My name in company records is "Bhanu Sharma" ( Taken from PAN card ) and name in Passport is "Bhanu Kumar".

Issue started with Driving License as my name in License was entered as Bhanu Sharma , then I used Driving License as proof of address to create my PAN card hence my name in PAN card is also "Bhanu Sharma"

My Passport was created before my PAN card and there I submitted my 10th certificate where my name is "Bhanu Kumar" hence my name in Passport is "Bhanu Kumar". My name in all my bank accounts , ITR , financials is "Bhanu Sharma" taken from PAN card , same thing was done by my current company and they took my name as "Bhanu Sharma".

Now the problem : I will be going to Belgium for 6 months assignment , what should I do to avoid problem in VISA due to different names in Company records and Passport. Should I create one affidavit get it attested from notary/megistrate , will that document be enough to nullify this name difference , or I have to change my name in passport.

Also require one more suggestion if I can use that affidevit as a proof of same person with different names in future also where-ever such problem comes up.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register