Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (Business)     23 December 2014

Can a non farmer buy agriculture land in hyderabad

Hi,

I have a query regarding buying Agriculture Land in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh States. I am a non farmer and don't have any agriculture land as of now. But I wish to buy agriculture land and do farming.

I heard that few states have rules wherein a non farmer cannot buy agriculture land, so do we have same rule here in Telangana/AP states.

Please can experts here clarify my doubts. Whether it is legal/possible for a non farmer to buy Agriculture land in Telangana/AP states. 

Please clarify, Many Thanks..Vijay

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 December 2014

Immovable property (land, individual house etc) purchase in India is considered to be very complicated affair. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are not exception to this. Many people opine that the landed property transaction in India fraught with numerous hurdles and ultimately nobody is sure whether the valid title is conveyed even after taking all possible measures. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 December 2014

Consult local lawyer as some of the states (in India) do not permit non-farmer to buy agricultural land.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2014

This is state's local issue, you may consult a local lawyer and take his opinion before proceeding with the purchase of agricultural landed property by a non agriculturalist.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register