LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar (sr executive)     19 December 2014

Sir Pls advice

Sir, One of my relative who is enjoying our forefathers properties as of now where we didn't know anything abt property details earlier. One day he came to our aunty house and asked my grand ma signature of stating that, he want to redeem the land and our relative negotiated sum amt which is not even 10% of the property value. These people illitraeate anand I was not there at the time.he got n no of signatures from my grand ma and my dad signature acknowledgement. Now I finfind everything with one of my relative anand the sold (issued power) property value was near a crore and he was cheated us very cleverly and enjoying his life. Could you pls advice is there any possiblites to file a criminal case against him? I don't know how much sign he got from grandgrand ma on for what? There is still some property in his name( this our ancestor property...pls advice

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 December 2014

Dear, Yes you can file a criminal complaint for committing fraud and enjoy the benefits f the same thereafter.. Kapil Chandna adv 9899011450

Sir, thanks for your reply !! it happened in 2009 but, I found just now all the details...is there any issues in law th coz of I found this just now?

Sir, thanks for your reply !! it happened in 2009 but, I found just now all the details...is there any issues in law th coz of I found this just now?

R S Rashmi (Advocate)     20 December 2014

Originally posted by : Rajkumar
Sir, thanks for your reply !!
it happened in 2009 but, I found just now all the details...is there any issues in law th coz of I found this just now?

YOu can lodge a Police Complaint - but I don't see merit on your case as it's 5 years old case.

Any complaint should be made within 1 year of the incident - otherwise the complaint isn't considered as legitimate. 

Rajkumar (sr executive)     20 December 2014

Sir.... He is Woking in registrar office so, he done everything very easy and no one helped me...it takes more time to find wat was happened actually..They re issued power recently to someone of showing my grand ma signature where she actually died two years back from the date they re issued the power to other. They cheated using fake signatures.. Will I be able to get the justice, if I appoint a lawyer? Pls advice sir... I am really help less

Rajkumar (sr executive)     20 December 2014

Which means there is no law protecting innocent people from these cheating People? :(

Sir, This ancestor properties.... Only grangrandma signed in that... My mom and I are not yet signed... Can we break the case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register