Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar (sr executive)     18 December 2014

Need your advice regarding vakalathu issue

Dear Sir,
Two years back an unknown advocate called us and said that, we were cheated by one of your relative in pproperty case which we dont know, abt anything at that time.
He asked us to one share of the total value and got signature from my mom and aunty in vakalathu but, there is no response from him side after that..so, I personally collected all those details
In these last two years, he din call us at least once.now I want to cancel the vakalathu.

Could pls tell me the procedure

Learning

2 Replies

Rajkumar (sr executive)     18 December 2014

Hi,

Can anyone reply? Pls

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2014

You have not stated that why did you sign the vakalatnama and what was the purpose?,  whether you have been in touch with the advocate after that or whether he had represented you before any court?  Your question is vague and is of incomplete details.  If there was no consequence on the said vakalatnama after two years of it being signed, how do you think you will trace the advocate?, in case, based on the said vakalatnama, you receive any summon before the court or getting to know of a pending case in any court, you may, if you are not concerned with the case or feel being cheated by the advocate, appear before the court in person, file a memo for withdrawing the vakalatnama given to that advocate and proceed legally as per the situation prevailing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register