Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Loki (Capt)     17 December 2014

Chennai divorce lawyers please

Hello all members,

I am sure this question may have been put across many times here in search of best divorce lawyers in Chennai. However, I am posting my case here again so that lawyers with good integrity who feel they can help and guide us in smooth processing of divorce can themselves volunteer please.

Me and my wife, both working with individual jobs, are looking for mutual consent divorce for ourselves. We have been married for 3 and half years and agree that we are totally incompatible to stay together any more. I have done quite some research here in this regard and have come to know that a good divorce lawyer is a must in preparing our case and specially the MOU and petition with utmost precision.

We have lost all our energy in fighting already and would wish for a peaceful separation though I am aware that it cannot be completely hassle free. We don't have any kids, and the alimony we have agreed upon. My wife is working in Surat right now, and travels and stays outside most of the time owing to her projects. She is little less head strong in pursuing separation and I am told to keep papers ready so that she can come and sign and appear for petition in right frame of mind when she fully prepares herself.

I request all lawyers who have time in their hand to kindly share your contact details if you can smoothly guide us with all formalities, with of course nominal charges. Thanks again

Learning

8 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 December 2014

a suggestion 

1. you can search from this site a best chennai based lawyer 

2. go to family court of your jurisdiction court and see the cases arguments by the lawyers and choose from them and enquire about them 

3. from know source you can have a lawyer from friends circle

4. before that first browse this site for MCD quries and doubts and finalise your points and prepare a draft and show to your lawyer to finalise and file it 

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     17 December 2014

I think Adv. Kalaiselvan who posts regularly in this forum is from Chennai. If so, I would certainly recommend him. Disclaimer: I do not know him, directly or indirectly and my recommendation is based on the quality of his writings in this forum - They are thoroughly professional and well-informed.

1 Like

Contest (Proofer)     18 December 2014

Please go with Adv Kalaiselvan sir bcos in this forum he has guided and guiding all male and female victims in a right and legal way to settle their scores peacefully and to fight against the harassment by either spouse.

Loki (Capt)     18 December 2014

Thank you everyone for replying and PM also. Will research a bit and contact asap. 

TAMILAN INDIAN (nil)     18 December 2014

Dear friend.

the most trust wothy human being is Mr. kalaiselvan sir. defenlty you will get relief.  i spoke to him. i was life saved only by him. pls call him. he is the expert.

TAMILAN INDIAN (nil)     18 December 2014

the right answer is ```` Mr.kalaiselvan sir````

Srinivas (.)     18 December 2014

the right answer is ```` Mr.kalaiselvan sir````

Advocte Krishna   23 May 2017

Hello friends,

Advocate Krishna is the best choice...We are the best divorce lawyers in Chennai..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register