Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar S (not working)     05 December 2014

How to know if charge sheet has been filed

Hi All,

My wife and her family have filed false 498a case against all the members of my family. By the grace of GOD, we have all got the bail for the same. However, it has been one year since the case was filed in the PS. We got the bail in Jan 2014 and the case was filed in Dec 2013. How can I know if the charge sheet has been filed for this case?

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2014

1. you would get summons once the chargesheet is accepted by the court; you can wait for the same. OR

2. You can depute your lawyer to check; if the Chargesheet is filed and they are playing some foul games.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     06 December 2014

Dear

Check the concerned learned magistrate court under which the police station where the FIR has been registered comes in jurisdiction, visit the concerned court of the learned magistrate and from the office of the same u can inquire whether the chargesheet has been submitted in the concerned case crime number or not. If chargesheet has been submitted i will advise u to go for quashing by filing a petition in the concerned high court under section 482 Cr.P.C.

Regards

Bhuwan raj, Adv.

Cell: 09839268489.

Sudhakar S (not working)     07 December 2014

Shonee and Bhuwan,

Thanks for the advice. Can I directly file for quashing, if I am sure that the charge sheet has been filed. What are the conditions/requirements under which quashng is likely to be accepted by the High Court? Also, there are five accused in my family (I am A1). Can I get it quashed for all five of us?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register