LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal Samanto (Director)     23 November 2014

Llb 3 year course academic pattern

I am studying in 3 year LLB course from a private university in raipur , as per guidelines of BCI and their website the examination pattern must be semester wise but our university management is conducting it in year wise pattern. so we are in fear that due to this our hard work and wish to become a BCI certified lawyer will vanish in air. kindly suggest me is it possible for the university to conduct the examinations in year wise pattern.

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     24 November 2014

Is your Course/ degree/university recognised by BCI ?

Suggest ask BCI clearly the same - I think they have a list of Universities whose courses they recognise. If your University is not following their rules, most probably you will not be able to register with BCI, unless in the interim your University makes some strong efforts to gain recognition from BCI.

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" via the "Thanks Contributor Button " would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register