LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 November 2014

CRY or DIE - WHO CARES ??--8 & 20 mins --- Police & Advocate

Not only this forum here, even the family court that i visit during my project work,

I see MEN and their Family DULL.---------

I see many

WOMEN ( not everybody ) and their Family in FULL WAR MOOD and also JOLLY MOOD and also Happily drinking juice and

ocassionally staring at the MEN.-------------

i shall give below some important tips for your strength-------------

____________________________________________________________________________________

only ten percent of women pull family matter to streets....ninety percent of women are normal...family matters are kept within family even if husband is a womanizer...that is why woman is almost equal to a divine goddess ( including your own mother ).---------

if you have a wife and in-laws from that ten percent, it is your fate...deal with it and do not try to run away from it---------------

__________________________________________________________________________________

MEN --- HERE ARE THE COMPULSORY LIST OF TASKS ---------- SHARE IT WITH YOUR PARENTS ....

1)  Time Limit of Patience of a Police Personnel is EIGHT MINUTES ---

Beyond that, if you speak, their mind tells you in silence -- " OK, NOW DO NOT SPEAK TOO MUCH " -----------------

SO, SUMMARIZE YOUR SORROW AND SPEAK LESS AND FINISH IT OFF IN EIGHT MINUTES ---

Crying in front of the Constable --- 25 percent benefit to your case---------

Crying in front of the Head Constable --- 40 percent benefit to your case----------

Crying in front of the Asst.Sub.Inspector ( ASI ) --- Usually, NO USE.-------

Crying in front of the Sub-Inspector  ( S I ) --- 60 percent benefit to your case-------

Crying in front of the Inspector --- 75 percent benefit to your case--------

Crying in front of the ACP  --- Usually, NO USE.-------

Crying in front of the DCP --- 95 percent benefit to your case---------

NOT CRYING IN FRONT OF ANYONE ---- FULL 100 PERCENT BENEFIT TO YOUR CASE---------

_________ SO WHEN YOU HAVE JUST STARTED CRYING IN FRONT OF THE CONSTABLE, YOUR WIFE AND HER FATHER HAVE

ALREADY CRIED IN FRONT OF THE DCP and issued that STANDARD DIALOGUE

" As a Father of a Daughter, at this age as a senior citizen, i am pained to see my daughter in this condition,.....etc etc etc etc etc "

So, just imagine how fast your wife and her people are......

How fast you should then be ???? ------------

SO, DO NOT CRY ANYWHERE ....

DO NOT WORRY .... YOU WILL NOT BE KILLED IN ENCOUNTER OR YOU WILL NOT DIE....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) Time Limit of Patience of an advocate is TWENTY MINUTES ---

from the moment an advocate enters the court hall, sits down, places his docket on the table, sees here and there, smiles at a

colleague, looks at the judge, looks around the court hall, stares at others and then confirms the cause list and then focusses on

finding if his matter has been called out for hearing, it takes TWENTY MINUTES.

ADVOCATE IS THERE FOR LEGAL WORK AND NOT EMOTIONAL WORK....

SO, DO NOT CRY WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM .... DO NOT COME OUT OF AN ADVOCATE'S OFFICE WITHOUT PAYING ATLEAST FIVE HUNDRED RUPEES --- PAY AND NEXT DAY YOUR FILE WILL MOVE IN THE COURT ---

BUSINESS SPEAKS BUSINESS ---- 

ADVOCATE's WIFE HAS NOT FILED CASE AGAINST HIM --- YOUR WIFE HAS FILED A CASE AGAINST YOU ---

SO, WAKE UP ---- CRY ONLY IN FRONT OF GOD. HE LISTENS TO BOTH YOUR HEART AND MIND...NO ONE ELSE CAN ----

NO PHILOSOPHY WITH ADVOCATES --- DO NOT SPEAK PHILOSOPHY --- SPEAK SIMPLE LANGUAGE AND HUMAN SUFFERINGS----------

-

so, when you enter an advocate's office and speak to him, go with questions AND doubts already jotted down and finish speaking within 20 minutes --- after that, usually the advocates lose focus and interest --- 

you listen to them --- they like it when you listen to them --- they will answer all your questions and clarify doubts ----

Do not Speak too much ----LISTEN FULLY ......

DO NOT RESPECT THE ADVOCATE TOO MUCH  ---- THEY DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH OVER-RESPECT --- BE NORMAL--------

_________________________________________________________________________________

POLICE ARE FAMILIAR WITH PANCHANAMA ( SPOT EVIDENCE )....SO, TAKE A SHEET OF WHITE PAPER AND WRITE DOWN THE SUMMARY LIKE THIS, AS A DIAGRAM --- I AM SHOWING ONE BELOW ---

SHOW IT TO THE POLICE, INCLUDING THE INSPECTOR AND EXPLAIN....THEY LIKE IT AND UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SHOW IT LIKE THIS....SEE THIS EXAMPLE---

even with the advocate, you can use this type of diagrammatic summarizing to explain ---

IT STAYS IN THE MIND FOR A LONGER TIME......

May, 2013 ( marriage ) ====> July, 2013 ( wife starts drama such as sleeping on floor saying 2 months no s*x since her figure she is

conscious in maintaining like cinema actress,...etc ) ====> 

====> September, 2013 ( wife's brother comes to stay for one year, unannounced ) ===>

====>  December, 2013 ( wife's father visits and wife goes with him ) ====>

===> January, 2014 ( sudden SURPRISE 498 A and Dowry case filed ) ===>

_________________________________________________________________________________

I have given a sample diagrammatic representation above...you can do it better with underlining and neat drawing etc....

but drawing and summarizing always helps the police and advocate understand easily, quickly and better....

8 minutes Police------

20 minutes Advocate------

After that, listen ... final session of doubts and questions --- five minutes.....then again SILENCE ....

Most importantly, DO NOT CRY....whether you cry or die, no body cares....but you have to care...so be brave----------

Immediately then and there, in the advocate's office, judgement cannot be pronounced and you cannot go home as if

nothing happened.....THE CLOCK WILL TAKE IT'S OWN TIME.... BE READY FOR THAT CLOCK OF THE LAW.....

All the Best --- God Bless

Learning

4 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     22 November 2014

Thanks Very informative......will make a note of it....

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     22 November 2014

You saved me with your advise, Sir. Thank you.

fighting back (exec)     22 November 2014

your observation are bang on target.......great work man. waiting for some more.....really good work and advise.......

vicky (manager)     22 November 2014

@ Author

Requesting you to please post same thing in 498a.org as well or permit me to post on your behalf. Gr8 job and thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register