Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hamin (aa)     21 November 2014

Obtaining mobile phone back from police

Hello,

I got a call from a person who introduce himself talking from Crime branch and tried to threaten me by asking my personal matters and on-going cases. I had filled FIR, and cell phone was in custody for FSL proceedings. Now, Police officer had asked me to collect that by doing affidavit.

Do I need to do so? If yes, What kind of affidavit do I require to do? If possible, Kindly provide me format for the same.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Mandar Pimpalkhare (Advocate)     25 November 2014

Mr. Hamin

As you filed FIR against that person and police may have taken up your cell phone for investigation purpose.  FSL means do want to say for forensic science lab tests  in such case you may get back you cell phone on assurance to investigating authorities to produce the same as when required for further investigation or court proceedings in future.  for format of the affidavit you may ask the concerned police officer of local lawyer.

hamin (aa)     25 November 2014

Hi. Thanks a lot for rpl. Today I called police officer to ask about the process. She told me that they will have to take permission from court to return it to us. That officer is not aware about the things. What should I do to know actual process?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register