Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srk (Service)     21 November 2014

Notice to surities

Experts, 

My case status in India shows purpose of hearing as NOTICE TO SURITIES, what does this actually mean, i am not attending the court proceedings in India, my Parents and Brother are.

please let me know, Thanks in advance

Regards

SRK 

Learning

6 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 November 2014

Please give some idea about your case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 November 2014

In the event of money suit, the sureties who stood guarantee for the loan amount might have been summoned by the court through court notice, hence notice to sureties.

srk (Service)     01 December 2014

Thanks a lot Mr.Kalaiselvan for the info, really appreciate your time, i am little confused about the status though, all we get is new date everytime my brother attends the court, my parents are not attending on health reasons, this case is for 406 and 420 r/w 34 IPC, i dont understand why there is notice to surities.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2014

May be because the sureties have been impleaded in the case as accused or witnesses to the prosecution case, hence the court is summoning the sureties.

srk (Service)     02 December 2014

Hi Mr Rocky,

Thanks you for your advice, really appreciate your time, 

There are few members who i am thankful to, appreciate their social work in helping the victims , Mr Rocky Smith, Mr Shonee Kapoor, Mr Kalaiselvan, Mr Nadeem Qureshi, Mr Ramachary to name a few, not because they have replied for my queries but for building the confidence in me to fight these false cases, not just me a lot of other victims are sharing and learning from this site, the information you share is very valuable. Thanks a lot.

Find below my case status in short 

Wife filed 498a in Nov 2011, i was in US and since then never visited India, parents and siblings got bail, we were attending the court dates and she filed a private complaint in Mar 2014 same details as initial FIR but different sections 406 and 420 r/w 34 IPC, this time my parents and brother were arrested and sent to jail for a day, 

surprising thing is that in none of the complaints she mentioned how much dowry was demanded, all she mentioned was dowry was demanded. How can so many people not notice this, right from the police to even several learned Judges, how can they ignore even the basic question and encourage such a vague and generic complaints. dont believe if i will ever get justice in India, even if the the case was proved false after 5-10 years of court battle no one is ever going to take that into consideration, by default everyone think that a women(Daughter-in-Law) is always correct and trust worthy. i know some people might say why not come to India and fight the case but is it really worth it leaving my career and fighting some stupid law. where we are never given a fair trial, everyone favors the women(Daughter-in-Law).

SRK

srk (Service)     02 December 2014

Mr Kalaiselvan, 

2 sureties are my brother in Law and my Brother's friend,

My Brother in Law was one of the accused in FIR but he was not included in the Charge sheet, my Brother's friend was not at all involved with the case. i have the trial date tomorrow guess i will know tomorrow.

Thanks a lot

SRK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register