LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aayog (law student)     28 November 2009

which section applies?

if an employee puts a password in the employers's computer and then runs away.due to this all the accounts of companies cannot be accessed. this employee then blackmails the employer for a large sum of money otherwise he would not tell the password. and moreover this employee has manipulated the accounts and stolen a large sum of money. which sections of ipc can be applied and how can such a thing be proved in court. please help

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE COMPUTER PASSWORD AND THEFT AND EXTORTION KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.EMPLOYEE CHANGES PASSWORD AND PERSONAL PASSWORD IS REPLACED AND HUGE AMOUNT IS DEMANDED  THEN HE HAS MISUSED THE TRUST OF THE COMPANY HENCE     I.P.C. PROVISIONS FOR CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST AND FOR EXTORTION OF MONEY IS ATTRACTED. REFER SECTIONS OF I.P.C. 384, 406 ONWARDS.

2FOR FRAUD BY MANIPULATING ACCOUNTS AND FOR CHEATING AND  STOLEN CASH  COMPLAINT UNDER  INDIAN PENAL CODE SECTION, 368,369, 420, AND   379 AND OTHER PROVISIONS MAY BE REFERRED .

KINDLY NOTE THAT A COMPLAINT CAN BE FILED DIRECTLY TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION BY THE COMPLAINENT OR IT CAN BE FILED AT JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES COURT DIRECTLY BY THE COMPLAINENT.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION OR HELP KINDLY SEND DETAILS OR WRITE OR CALL.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

aayog (law student)     29 November 2009

thanks a lot...but please tell me, how can this be proved in court??? please reply as soon as possible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register