LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Sakunia (Senior Network Admin)     13 November 2014

Third party not willing to pay

I got offer letter from a Third Party and I was supposed to be deployed in Infosys on 3rd November. I resigned on 31 Oct. On 
1st November Third party is saying that joining date has been postponed. They are not ready to pay till I get joining date. Now they have confirmed that position is on hold till December and I should search new job. They will not pay anything as I was on their payroll and never visited the client side. Planning to file complain against them. Please tell me where to file complain? How it works?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2014

file your grievance with labour commissioner at your office place 

Tarun Sakunia (Senior Network Admin)     13 November 2014

Hi Rama,

Thanks for your reply. I am in Pune and Company do not have any office here. It is in Hyderabad.

Regards

Tarun

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2014

You can approach Inspector under: Payment of Wages Act Shops and Commercial Establishment Act O/o Labor Commissioner Employees union's Trade Unions If company has recruited and appointed you but has not provided any work the promised salary has to be paid. You may consult a labor law consultant at your location.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register