Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     10 November 2014

How to ask lower court to stay trial

Hello advisers,

This is Aravind from Hyderabad.

I have a cyber case against me filed by my ex-girl (Lover). I filed a case on her too. Then she approached the high court for quash, I got notice from the high court to respond, I responded and counter filed to vacate her quash and I filed for quash on the case (Cyber Case) against me. Now my quash and her quash connected together (Club) and pending in the high court (Still in the admission stage), She got interim stay to her quash, still my quash file has not yet admitted to get me interim stay.

Now in the lower court, my cyber case has come to trial.

Now, How should I ask lower court to stay the trial till my quash file gets admitted and let me get the stay or until high court announces the result on our both quash petitions?

What is the procedure to apply party in person in the high court? I would like not to take services from my lawyer already has been appointed by me. I would like to argue myself in the high court?

Please advice me

Thanking You All.

Learning

1 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     05 December 2014

Dear

U will have to mention before the concerned high court for taking up ur case and u can also move an application in the trial court that the matter is pending consideration before the high court and therefore the trial court should wait for the result of the petition. However when there is no stay order in ur favour, the trial court may not stay the proceedings before it. However u should still move an application before the trial court and as far as high court is concerned u should move a listing application through counsel there and get it listed to be argued for stay. It is the job of ur lawyer to do the same. 

Regards

Bhuwan Raj.

Adv.

Cell: 09839268489

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register