Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunty (B)     07 November 2014

Want help regarding consumer court complaint

Dear Members,

I have filed a complaint before district consumer court, now the case is at end due to opposite party gone ex-party and judge's calls for Final Argument (i.e. Final Bahas) from us. So, here i want to know that what is this final argument and what we write in it (i.e content of it).

Thanks

Bunty

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2014

Ask in the section office in the forums. or else take assistance from a lawyer 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2014

As far as your case, since the opposite party chose to remain absent despite receiving notice, the court has taken decision to hear your case in the form of final argument to decide about it.  Since you have already filed the complaint based on the facts of your case and also have filed your evidence in the form of proof affidavit and have marked all those supporting documentary evidences as exhibits, you may prepare a brief notes on the basis of your case and the evidences you have already submitted, speak a few lines on the same before the court on the date of hearing and once again place your prayers for the relief sought.  That is how you conclude the case.  In case you are appearing as party in person, take the help of any advocate outside the forum for proper advise before making your arguments in the consumer forum.

1 Like

Bunty (B)     24 November 2014

Dear Sir,

Can you please tell me that What to be done?

if  Lawyer of Opposite Party is not appearing from Last 3 Hearing and further when judge ask's for Final Argument from Complainant then on the date of Hearing (i.e. 4th Hearing) when the Final argument is to be submitted, Lawyer of Opposite Party came and said that sorry sir I wasn't able to appear before you because of some reasons and now I request you to please continue the proceedings, and Judge also do the same without asking any question to the Lawyer of Opposite Party and when we told Judge that this is not fair sir the lawyer of OP is not coming from last 3 hearings and now he came on 4th hearing and requesting you to continue the proceedings and you accepted, are we fool? Judge's replies that we have lots of work to do. Let see you on next hearing.

Is this Fair & Justified? If not, then please tell me how to deal with this situation and how to settle our case as soon as possible?

Thanks

Bunty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register