Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupam_advocate (n/a)     12 February 2008

will

WILL

This is the LAST WILL and TESTAMENT executed  at                                         on this          day of                                20034   by me , Thiru.                                            son  of                                                   , hindu  , residing at        

out of my own free will and in a full disposing state of mind without any coercion, undue influence from any body.

I am now aged about       years  old and I am anxious that after my life time all my properties whether movable or immovable and my interest in the business concern belonging to me should devolve smoothly according to my desires set out in this Will, so that there may not be any complications.

I acquired property more fully described in the schedule hereunder from              Thiru.                                    in and by sale deed dated.      registered as Doct.No.         of Book 1 volume filed at pages    to  on the file of the Sub Registrar                                              of                         and from the said date, the said property has been in e\my exclusive enjoyment and have been enjoying without any interruption from any body.

I give, devise and bequeath the movabe and immovable properties property more fully described in the schedule hereunder to Thiru.                                                , son of Thiru.                                 Hindu aged about years residing presently residing at  

and the said                          shall be the absolute owner of the property after my life time.

I possess 60 % of shares in the                                                          Company.  I give, devise and bequeath my said shares absolutely in favour of my wife and she will have unfettered discretion to do whatever she likes with the said shares as and when they devolve on her.  In the event of my wife predeceasing me, I give, devise and bequeath my said shares of 60% in the said Company to my two daughters absolutely to be taken by them in equal shares.

I give, devise and bequeath whatever properties movable or immovable wherever situated and which are not specifically set out in this Will to be taken absolutely by both of my daughters equally.

I appoint my elder daughter                                     to be the Executor and Trustee of this Will.

This Will shall come into effect after my death.

I reserve my right to alter or revoke this Will.

Thus I have executed this Will as set out above out of my own free Will and with a full disposing state of mine.

Signed by the TESTATOR and acknowledged  by him to be his last Will and Testament in the presence of us, both of us being present at the same time, who at his request, in his                    

presence and in the presence of each other,

have subscribed out names as witnesses.

WITNESSES:                                                                                          TESTATOR

Learning

3 Replies

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     14 February 2008

Thanx for sharing the document. Its useful for the beginners.

Vishwanath tripathi (Advocate)     17 February 2008

Thanks.Anupam

anupam_advocate (n/a)     18 February 2008

welcome ...vish.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register