Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik (computer operator)     01 November 2014

What is profit for wife if divorce after married 3months

Hello Sir/Madam...

This is Shaik, I am suffering by my wife's harrassment since the same day of our wedding she was cruelly beating hitting and torching me. Physically and Psychologically she was giving me trouble. I have wounds on my body. Its ok. Whenever I use say from the day of marriage be nice lets be together happily or leave me and go divorce, then she use to say now only, no wait if now a days I divorce all people will think its my mistake. 

So just wait until 3 months finish I only give you divorce. She continuely use to say wait 3 months let complete it.

I don't understand why she was saying like that. now just 2 months 12 days only from the date of our marriage. Our wedding day is 20th August 2014. 

Now she is not with me. I am Muslim and She born in Hindu later converted Christian. We both married in the way Hindu tradition at a Bhagwan Society. That day they conducted group marriage for 15 couple. 

I am out of control by my wife's harrassment, beating and torching. 

Now she gone her mother's home its other district on her birthday. Before she go by her giving trouble my house owner got much angry and they told me to check out home I request even though they was observing her behaviour and finally told me and told her just take useable cloths and she locked the door by their lock.

My wife left to her mother's home.

Please let me know what to do.

I like her very much my wife as very pity on her. She is really suffering with mania and psycho with sadism. But don't want to come doctor. 

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

Please confir, if I am now wrong

You are  Muslim

She is Hindu.

You are married as per Hindu rites.

at the time of marriage you were Muslim.

You are married without Special Marriage Act

already replied

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-help-to-save-my-life-at-my-wife-111315.asp#.VFStBWeO5G0

also repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=111330&offset=0#.VFStQWeO5G0

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2014

You did not replied on open thread.  replied on PM

" Sir I am Muslim and My wife was born in Hindu and all family including her converted in Christian when she was small. Yes Sir you are correct at the time of marriage I was Muslim and I am Muslim. And Married by Hindus rite. Thanking you Sir Waiting for you reply."

So your marriage is void.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register