Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muniraj123 (as)     31 October 2014

Urgent query on agriculture land issue

Dears Sir,

Person A had purchased a land from X some time in 2006, B purchased it from A in 2008 and after that in 2012 i purchased it from B. X got the land through family dispute and it was his grandfather’s property. I guess when property got disputed sometime in mid of 90’s it was not shared to any of his sisters, as this was common in most of the cases in Karnataka. But now the sister is fishing for all old records to file a case against my land asking for share. The X the original owner of my land and his brother have still got lands which was also through family dispute so in this scenario please tell me,

1.     Will she be able to file a case on my land asking for share? 

2.     Will she be able to file case just on my property or all the properties including her brothers?

I understood from one of my friend that since the Land already changed two hand and come to me she will not be able to file case, is that true? After lot of struggle I purchased this land and I don’t want to lose it, so kindly help me with all possible options?

Learning

3 Replies

Muniraj123 (as)     06 November 2014

HI,

Please can someone help me here? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muniraj K

Muniraj123 (as)     04 December 2014

Dear Sir's

Please can someone look into my query and advise?

Mrugesh (Engineer)     06 December 2014

Good Morning Sir,

We have land in Vadodara. Its basically agriculture land ( juni sarat ) shared among four family members.

Now Vadodara Munipal Corporation, Gujarat has given us notification saying that 40% of land would be used for public interest ( Jaher Hetu Mate Anamat ). Now what can be done to stop this acquisition? 

Can I put legal suit against VMSS? Are they liable to give us composition according to Land Acquisition Act that is 2 times price than market price?

Please guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register