LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallavi (Coordinator)     30 October 2014

Noc from society

Hi. I have sold my flat and the buyer needs NOC certificate for procuring loan from bank hence i gave written application for the same on 23rd October to The Chairman and secretary of the society.I waited for their response for 2 days and then called them on their cell but no response hence i called the auditor of the society wherein he informed me that he had already given the list of documents required for issuing NOC which i think was not mandatory. however i still personally took the documents to secretary in the morning itself and waited till afternoon like mad but he was just ignoring me. then in afternoon he arrived like maharaja checked all my documents and took cheque of Rs.20600/- from me with assurance that he will deposit the same on Monday morning itself and issue the NOC letter on Wednesday after clearnace of cheque.However, i once again visited on Wednesday but no response from chairman or secretary.In night at 10 am i agn spoke to them and reply comes from chairman i am busy i dont have time and reply from secretary the cheque has not been cleared. i felt very embarrass and left from there and next morning that is today i went to my bank to check whether cheque has been cleared so bank manager mentioned me that no cheque has come for clearance which clearly shows they have not yet deposited my cheque or late deposited. secondly NOC letter was type by myself on society letterhead since they dont have time. Now you tell sir it is totally case of harassment as an alone lady. what action can i take against the same? Please help me in regards to the same. I am totally fedup. Please reply.

Learning

1 Replies

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     04 November 2014

appoint advocate . where society situate.

if in mumbai contact me divyatta.r@gmail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register