LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

XYZ (Developer)     01 November 2014

What to do?

4 year passed of my Marriage. My wife has State Gov. Job in another state staying alone with my 1 Son of 1.5 year old and myself staying with my parent in another state because of My job. Now problem she is not attending our call and talk to my family and even with me neither she is coming here(Sasural) and because of this reaction i decide also not to meet her. Before that periodically we both met once with in a month. Now she decide to give me divorce verbally. I am worried abbut Perhap ,she will blame us about Dahej demand or Sucide that we never say to her. what to do in such case. My side safety or force fully allow her to come at sasural.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2014

Your wife is a respected govt. employee. She is having more burden upon her job. How can she come to your place and meet together. Both of you decide to meet frequently on holidays. Do not suffer your children because of your simple reasons for divorce thinkings.

P.THANGAVEL (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 November 2014

Kindly note that real problem may not be the one you have highlighted.

you may have to  talk openly /  frankly and try to sort out by accepting compromise on

either side , after all you both lived for 4 years together .You have to understand the

version from your wife side. Now your  own family is your First priority and all other things

can wait /are secondary. I hope you could understand the meaning of " Own Family".

Try all avenues for reconciliation and have counseling & guidance from a Professional

Counselor before proceeding on final step. All the best for your happy & united life in the days to come!.

P.Thangavel, Advocate & Social Actvist

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2014

your case doe snot at all appear to be on dead end.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register