LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasu Moottu Kuzhiyil (Managing Partner)     27 October 2014

Non listing of case ./ refusal of the judge to hear pending

I am one of the four Petitioners in WP 8328/10 as well as only petitioner in WP 8182/10 pending in AP High Court without a single hearing since last about 5 years. Both Cases are Interlocutory and last listing was shown on 02-06-2014 in the Bench of Hon'Judge Shseshadri Naidu who is transferred to Kerala High Court.Both Cases are not being listed subsequent on 02-06-14 ,and the Website, Judicature of AP & Telangana High Court showing these two cases pending in the Bench of Hon'Judge Sri Sheshadri Naidu,even today.

When I enquired my lawyer regarding non listing of my cases since 02-06-14, he informed me that present Judge of APHC designated for hearing Service matters does not allow listing of pending Cases handled by his predecessors and only admits new ones because only one judge is now available in APHC to hear Service Matters.
As all Petitioners in the said two cases are Senior Citizens and most of us are suffering from Chronic diseases like Diabetics besides old age related ailments, I have submitted two Appeals one each to Registrar (J)as well as CJ of APHC along with relevant Medical Certificates for early liting and disposal of our cases. but in vain.

According to my lawyer, he tried his level best, using every means available to him ,in order to list our cases in the bench of the present Judge who hears Service matters but the said judge is not allowing the the old cases to be heard by him. He also told me that in the the prevailing situation at AP High Court no posibility for listing the cases in near future.

The situation mentioned above is very embrassing to us as there is no hope in approaching Judiciary for justice. We are not a position to engage a lawyer in Supreme Court to tide over the crisis, as we are economically not sound as we have been denied our legitimate retirement dues and Pension etc by Railways/IRCTC.

Kindly advise me the solution, if available ,to get me a speedy justice.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully

Learning

1 Replies

Vasu Moottu Kuzhiyil (Managing Partner)     09 November 2014

No body can give a reply even after a lapse of 2 weeks since posting this ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register