Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     20 October 2014

Need information

Dear Sir,

You people have been really very helpful. I need to know what is the maximum age for regular admission in class VII. I have come across a forged school transfer certificate in which the ward is 26 years old at the time of regular admission in class 7th. An RTI was filed in Basic Shiksha Adhikari office and school from which the ward has passed out 8th class and both have confirmed that they have the records. However the age of the ward at the time of admission is still a matter of dispute to apply for govt. job. The date of birth of the ward is Jan 01 - 1966 and the ward got the regular admission in 1992.. Is TC valid. Legally is the ward eligible for the govt job or what action can be taken if the ward is already in the govt job. What places can i send the copy to ensure if an enquiry can be set up for the forgery. and what action can be taken against the dept. that has employed the ward and inspite of regular reminder has not yet taken any action..

Please help me.

Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

rajamoni b (proprietor)     22 October 2014

Will summary:- 1  Brother of my father made a will in which his  house(self acquired) goes to his wife and she can manage according to her wish . 2. no children to them 3. After the death of his wife, if any thing remain that will go equally to  7 beneficiaries. 3. nothing mentioned in the will if any beneficiary dies. 4. Iam the executor of the will and one of the beneficiaries.

About the will:- not registered, no date and place of execution in the will , printed document, two witness signed but not their signature counter signed by the testator. Testator died 2009, the wife died 2013, two beneficiaries died before the death of the wife (lapsed legatee).

hence the property in now partly intestate.(2 shares)

His wife made a will in favour of me  to benefit the house (also not registered)

my questions:

1. Can the wife had the power to make a will.?

2. probating in India has stopped in Hindu families, then what is the procedure to handle the first will. ?

3. with out probate, what are my duties as executor ?

4. can i regulariese the first will thru. sub registrar office ?

5. can i hide the first will and go with second will ?

Expecting your expert advice in this regard.

thanking you

rajamoni b

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     27 October 2014

Dear sir please help me. I am still waiting for the reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register