LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Technologist (Business owner)     18 October 2014

Looking for a family property lawyer in kerala

The relationship between my brothers are strangely getting bitter. My mother is in the old age and two of my brothers started bullying on me by being rude and disconnecting phone conversation abruptly. They also spread defamatory and insulting rumors about me in the family to get support from family members. 

I live in the USA (thank God) and am a Canadian citizen by choice to get away the nuisance of everyday fighting brothers. I'm getting the sense of prelude of this drama of arrogance as they are trying to cast an impression upon me that they are tough or something.

It appears that I do need someone to help me legally to deal with my brothers if there is an improper property division after my mother's time. They told me that my mother had made a Will and when I asked my mother about it she doesn't know the contents of the Will except that she told me that one of my brothers asked her to sign here and there in the Will.

I would like to retain a lawyer in the future to deal with the partition and management of property that would be in my name in India. Thanks.  

Learning

1 Replies

reeti shah (lawyer)     19 October 2014

You can contact on reeti@corpusjurislaw.com 9930285557 Adv Reeti Shah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register