What is the trail procedure of Domestic Violence case in UP court,

Can anyone tell me briefly.

Thnxs

Learning

5 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     12 October 2014

Dear Querist

The detail procedure of Domestic Violence Act is as mentioned below

1. Filing the complaint u/s 12 of D.V.Act along with other section as per case.

2. Court will take cognizance and issue summon to respondent and PO for appereance and Domestic Incident Report.

3. Reply Filed by the Respondent.

4. Replication filed by Complainant if any

5. Detail affidavit filed by both the parties if required by court.

6. argument on interim application if any filed by Complainant.

7. Order passed by Court on Interim application.

8. Appeal against Interim order by aggrieved party u/s 29 of D.V. Act within one month.

9. issues framed by Court/Evidence filed by Complainant by way of affidavit or any other witnesses

10. Cross examination of complainant  and other witnesses.

11. Argument

12. Judgement

henriettarexach (New York City)     12 October 2014

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (prophetiraborcharles@hotmail.com)

Satish Mishra   24 December 2017

Domestic Violence case can be registered by the victim at Police Station or Women cell. She can also take the help of NGO's for registering the complaint. The police will record DIR and forward it to Magistrate. Just like a civil case, It will be defended in Court. 60 days time limit is given to decide the issue but we know how much time these cases take. 

(Guest)

Sadly nobody follow procedure. Judiciary is corrupt to the core, from coying secion to social welfare officer all are corrupt. to amin.

Women can simply throw few thousand rupees and get whatever report they want to file in police station, in women and welfare department.  Magistrate will never bother to ask anything.

If you complain, that complaint regarding corruption will run for years, that result has to come, that will never come.   With DV case you will have to fight another case.  It is costly affair to get justice in India.

Lawyers make it impossible for justice to be served, date date date, judge and lawyers keep playing date date.  You will go mental running behind justice.

Best is to go for settlement.  Give money to wife and take mutual divorce.  Dont waste your life in court halls.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashok Choudhary

What is the trail procedure of Domestic Violence case in UP court,

Can anyone tell me briefly.

Thnxs

Sadly nobody follow procedure. Judiciary is corrupt to the core, from coying secion to social welfare officer all are corrupt. to amin. Women can simply throw few thousand rupees and get whatever report they want to file in police station, in women and welfare department. Magistrate will never bother to ask anything. If you complain, that complaint regarding corruption will run for years, that result has to come, that will never come. With DV case you will have to fight another case. It is costly affair to get justice in India. Lawyers make it impossible for justice to be served, date date date, judge and lawyers keep playing date date. You will go mental running behind justice. Best is to go for settlement. Give money to wife and take mutual divorce. Dont waste your life in court halls.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register