LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasenjit De (Unemployed)     08 October 2014

Employer not in mood to settle my account

I have worked for a Delhi based pharmaceutical company for one year and resigned in the month April'13.

#I never got any resignation acceptance letter.

#Never got any F&F statement.

#No salary slip for any month,in-spite of repeated reminders.

#No P.F was ever deducted although the company has a staff of more than 70 people(sales+office).

I wrote them mails repeatedly to settle down my account but no response was given. Once i resigned from the company,there was not a single correspondence from the company towards my settlement. Finally,I went to the office preparing myself the F&F statement and handed over it along-with the company property of which I have recievings. While in service of the company,I was given saleable medicines to promote the company's brands by arranging camps.Infact,the goods were received by another junior collougue and was handed over to me and I accordingly distributed it amongst my managers. I collected all the receipts of the goods,but one manager had discripancy and shortfall, and i immediately informed regarding the same vide mail,but no reply was given. Now while settling my F&F,they are bringing shortfall of receipts into play.The last mail from there side says that,i have to first clear all receipts and then can get my settlement.They took all the receipts and now doing blackmailing.

# I have never signed anywhere for the receiving of the saleable goods.

#This company donot practice any PF or gratuity for employees.

#They are doing malpractices by getting their business from Doctors only by bribing drs through commission basis

#There is no fixed salary structure as increments depends on the number of drs I can make ready to take bribe.

#Will take signature in number of papers and take tumb-impressions from every employee.And cannot recall what for and why it was taken.

#Will only give appointment letter once they are satisfied of the employee,till then one is forced to work with only an offer letter.

# I am yet to get half a month salary of mine along with all the expenses.

Only huge unemployment in India,leverages to crop-up such unprofessional/unethical companies.

Kindly help me in guiding how to go about and get my F&F amount.

Regards,

Prasenjit

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 October 2014

Dear, Send them a legal notice claiming your money back. Mention all the relevent details. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Prasenjit De (Unemployed)     08 October 2014

Dear Mr Chandna,

Wanted to know few things before filing the case:-

1.How much time does it normally take to for such cases to get resolved?

2.What is the % of winning the case?

3.Should I file a RTI for such unlawful activities being carried out?

4.Kindly inbox your contact number.

Regards,

Prasenjit

Prasenjit De (Unemployed)     09 October 2014

Can anybody else enlighten further,on my above matter?I will be highly obliged to get the expert advices and act there-upon accordingly.

Regards,

Prasenjit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register