Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopi (SE)     01 October 2014

Need help for voter id name deletion

Dear Sir/Madam,

i have one problem please help me on this . in my village one Gas Dealer notification came in the year of 2013 that time with me two other people of Current MLA sons applied. the problem is that MLA sons are not staying in my village but they have address proof like Voter Id, not only in my location they have totally 3 voter ids one in Hyderabad, one in my village, one in there own village , in 2014 March my village MRO removed there names from voter list , because they are not staying in that location. But in selection list of that Gas dealer they got short listed because they submitted my village address in 2013, But now there names are not there and i have all the election list and  voter id nos with there address details of them as proofs which i took form election commection web site. I thought of putting case on them but every one is telling he is Current MLA and he can do what ever he want and they can add there names in voter list so every one is telling me to dont put case and all leave that.

1)As per Rule a person should not have more than one Voter Id. But they have

2) if i put case in police station they wont take case because there dad is MLA in this case where i need to approch

3) if they try to add there names in voter list how many days it will take as they dad is MLA i think it will be easy for them.

as a great lawyers please give me what i need to do... 

i am really waiting for your response please give response

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2014

1)As per Rule a person should not have more than one Voter Id. But they have

Ans : Yes it is crime to be registered in tow places

2) if i put case in police station they wont take case because there dad is MLA in this case where i need to approch

Ans : Police has no jurisdiction to register case unless complaint filed by Election Commission.

3) if they try to add there names in voter list how many days it will take as they dad is MLA i think it will be easy for them.

Ans : It can be even none day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register