LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARTHICK (PROPRIETOR)     25 September 2014

can second wife fight on property gifted to first wife's son

My father was a govt employee had 2 self occupied property (houses) and not a steady minded, my mother expired 17 years before by suicide attempt because of my father's torture. My father married a lady to take care of me after one year of my mothers death. She dint take any care on me and she needs money to live rich. She had two children's also son (now15) and a daughter (now14) born to my father so that she needs more money and started home finance, chit without knowledge of my father by getting money from him and started to go out by getting bike from him and finally she became a prostitute. My father thought that she was doing small businesses with many ladies for extra earnings. She leaves her children with me and i should take care of them. Few days later i complained her to my father that she was illegal but he dint trust me, she got angry and planned to vacate me out she told lots of lies to my father about me and he trust her and make me out and i stayed in my grandma's home. Later i got married. I am staying separate, now my father's second wife was developed she had many police and political support. One day my mothers relations ask my father to settle a property to me for my future, he refused and make a complaint by her compulsion in police station, as i came with many persons to kill him. And i suppose to go police station and my uncle help to get me out. And i dint see my father for a long time, after that a baby born for me and he came to see, on that day he told that he comes to know about his second wife was illegal and caught by police for a cheque fraud case and she was prisoned and his name also included in that FIR. He told to do something to relief him from that case, i went to a lawyer and told all the problems and help him to relieve from that case. He got frightened and he gifted a property as settlement to me. Now he applied for divorce one side. She came out on bail now. We tried to speak to her for settlement and ask to sign in divorce. She refused and threaten my father that she will kill him. He went to separate rental house and he was alone now, I am staying in first floor of my settled property. My father's second wife and her children's are staying in ground floor of my house. How to vacate them immediately and how to occupy the home to my control. Weather she and her children's can fight on my property that gifted by my father, or is there any possibilities to cancel the gifted settlement by changing my father. Please any one help me to solve the problem immediately. .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register