LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Sales representative)     25 September 2014

Property dispute!

I need some clarifications and advices. Recently my mom received a registered letter from Land Tribunal in the name of my Grand mother which was send back since she was no more. Then one fine morning an advocate walked in stating that his client is planing to purchase a piece of land but since some part of the land is marked as my mothers property ( which we were not at all aware of ) they couldnt go ahead and buy the same as a Pattayam is required for the same. He took my mothers details and said that she will get a letter from the land tribunal on this! I think it was a similar letter that came early from Land tribunal which we returned back as it came in my Grand mothers name.

After that recently we were checking the Adiyaadharam which shows clearly that a huge portion of land has been demarkated in the name of my mother and her two sisters. But no one knew about this till now! We are now in a dilemma as to what can be done on this? My moms sisters are also not aware of this adiyaadharam and it was lying with her elder brother who is now no more.

Since the above said land has been sold by someone without my mothers knowledge sometime back and was again to be resold to the above client of this said advocate, can we have anychance in reclaiming this property?  And what is the procedure to go about this? If adiyadharam shows that mother and her two sisters are indeed the holders of this property, how can someone sell the same property without my mothers and her two sisters consent. Probably this property was in my grandmothers name and hence the registered letter from Land tribunal.

Now can someone advice the legal things to be done to reclaim the above property? Looking for valuable advises.

Thanx.

Suresh Menon

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register