Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandan (bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb)     25 September 2014

Partition.suit

sir

my..grandfathers..have.4..sons..A,B..C..D..and..3..sisters.,X..Y..and..Z..already..married.my..father(D)..was..younger.

.brother..of.them.MY..grandfather..having..a..business...and..that..business..is..regestered.in..saletaxoffice..in..the..

name..of..my..grandfather..and.three..sons.,B..C..and.D.my..father.).,.during..the..business..period..some..property

was.purchased.from..business.pr.ofit..,.the.Elder..brother(.A)..is..a..head..master.of..a.high..school.but..elder.son..mr.

.A.staying..with..his..family..in..a.building..which..is..in..my..grandfathers..name...>..and..also..that..time..another..

2.lands.purchased.the1st...land..is.jointly.registered..in..the..name..of..ABC..wifes.that..time..my..father..was..unmarri

ed..and..2nd..land..was.registered..jointly..in..the..name..of.my..father.(D)..and….(B)..wife>..my..father.is..a..

bsc.bed.1st..classstudent…and..that..time..my..father..doing..tution..job..and…help..to..his..father..in..business.

in..1968..my..father..was..purchased..a..land.and..registered..in..his..own..name..from..his..own..tution..money

after..someday..my..father..got..govt..job..as.a.head..master..of..a.highschool…then..he..left..the..business.and..

.tution..job..and..join..in..the..school..duty..which..is.60kms..distance..from..our..village..afterthat..my..father..got..

Married..and..staying..with..his..wife..in..service..place.after..some..year..my..grand..father..too..old..and..he..give..the..

fully..charge.business..to..other..sons..(B..C)..but..they..did.not..manage..it..and…e..loss.in..business..and..busin

ess.is..going.run..down.after..that..the..other..two..sons..make..disputes.and..cooking..separately..in..between..them..

and..the..grnadfather..and..grandmother..eat..separately..each..son(B.&..C)..in1989..grandfather..look..the..family..sit

ution..and..decided..to..make..family.partition..between..his..4.sons(ABCD).and..the..partition..was..made..by..a..plain

white.paper..in..presence..of..4.sons..and..some..our..relatives..as..a..witness.when....all..the..property..is..liste.d..and

.that..time..the..3..elder..brothers..of.my..father..demand..that..u..have..to..add..that..land..in..partion..which..is..purch

ased..in.my..fathers..own..name..my..father..denied..to..add..that..land..in.list..but..my..grand.father..request..to..my..f

ather..plz..dnt..make..quarell.u..add.that..then..my..father..agreed….but..after..some..year..the....three..elderbrothers..

decide..to..sell.the..land..which..is..in..his..wifes..name..after,,sell.and..took..money..and..devided..and..not..gave,,sha

re..to..my..father..after..that..the..ther..land..was..sale..out..which..is..purchased..in..my..fathers.name..and..b..wife..

that..money..also..took..by..him..and..told..my..father..u..take..that..land..which..is.in..your..name..my..grandfather..die

d.in..1996..nd..my..grandmother..died..in..2001..my..father..has..purchased..a.land..in..1999….in..another..place..in

my.mothers..name..my..father..retd..from..his.service..2002..and..father..construct..the..building..by..his.retd..benfit...

money..and..bank..loan..in..between..once..a..day..my..father..go.to.his.village..when..he..got..shares..by..partition..of

..1989.and..locked..that..house..and..come..to..our..place..in.between..the..elder.2.brother(B.&.C)..died.

after..some..day..my..father..going..to.village..and..find..the..elder..2..brothers..sons..are..broken..our..house..lock..

and..occupied..that..and..they..did..not..allow..to..enter..in.home..and..quarell..then..father..go..to..police..station..and..

make..a..FIR..against..them.but..the..officer..tell..its..a..civil..case..u..go.to..court..my..father.told..about..this..matter..

to..his..big..brother..mr..A..,but..he..said..wht..i..can..do...then..my..father..came..and..sell..that..land..on..2007which..i

s..in..his..own..name.after..that..on..2010..my..father..file..a.parititon..suit..against..them..but..now..all..the

property..remain..in..my..grandfather,,name..but..now..they..also..filed..a..counter..countercase..and..demand..that..la

nd..which,,is,purchased..in.my..father..name..and,,the.house,,which..is..purchased..in..my..mothers..name..where..we.

.stayig..now..they..demand..this..two..property,,is..also..liable..for.partition..in.this.suit.our.father..are..given..money..for..this..but.can..they..take..share..from..it..

but..my.father..make..affidavit.its..a.streedhan..and.the..plot,,was,,purchased..by..sell.his..ornaments..and..and..constructed..by..my..retd..benfit..money..and..bank..loan..

we,,have..sufficient..proof..of.bank..loan..and..my..fathers..younger,,sisters..also..died,,in..2002..and..they..cleverly..go..to..other..sisters..and..tell..about..this

and..they..also..make..a.affidavit..against..my..father..and..support..them..they..also..demand..that..our..own..selfaquired..house..is..a..joint..hindu..family..property..when..my..father..asked..to..them..why.you..written..against..me

theysaid..we..have..no..idea..that..he..do..like..this..bcos..we.signed..there,,what..written..in..english..we..dnt..knowplz..explain..me..about..this..case..and..can..they..take..share..of..that..house..which..is..in..my..mothers..name

thanking.you

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 September 2014

Your matter is very huge.  It is better to contact me on 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2014

You may consult a local lawyer, take his opinion and proceed. Henceforth be short, brief and precise while posting queries here in this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register