LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (preparing for govt exams)     18 September 2014

Name confusion in bank certificate verfication

I Got Selected In Public Sector Bank In Ibps 3 My Original Name Is Kalidindi Raju Where Kalidindi Is My Surname.. In Ibps Application It Was Asked As Firstname And Lastname Since Firstname Meaning Is Unique I given Raju And Surname(Kalidindi) Is Given As Lastname So The Name On Application Is Raju Kalidindi.. I have Passed Written Examination In Januray And Done Interview In February At The Time Of Interview By Ibps They Did nt asked Abt It In Certificate Verification(although i Have taken 10rs Stamp Affidavit Stating one and the same but they didnt asked so i nt submitted) .. And Now I Selected In Bank Now Bank Sent Me Forms Medical ,Application And There Is Another Scruitny By Bank At The Time Of Joining Now My Doubt Is 1.on Which Name I Should Submitt medical certificate Raju kalidindi(ibps application name) or kalidindi Raju (original name) 2. Will The Affidavit Which I Taken In Jan 2014 Is still valid?up to wen it wil be valid thanku very much

Learning

6 Replies

HOW MANY DAYS ONE AND THE SAME PERSON STATING AFFIDAVIT WILL HAVE VALIDITY

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 September 2014

Original name as in testamonials or later you shall have problem with PF, pension etc.................

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Original name as in testamonials or later you shall have problem with PF, pension etc.................

ok bro.....can u please tell me  when an affidavit  of one and the person will expire....how many months will it have validity can i use the same affidavit of januray in november in dis year

so can i  go with my original name?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2014

I am really fed up seeing your query being repeated n number of times, better maintain your limit, do not repeat the same query again or else you will become ill mentally.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     29 October 2016

Maintain only safe name for ever; else you might face problems. Even the chief of Armed forces, faced problems there on date of brtth  changes.Once what you adot strictly follow is the wisdom. tks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register