Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen (XYZ)     12 September 2014

Child should be rescued from uk social services

Hi Experts -

We need your valuable suggestions on my brother case.

My Brother was working in Manchester, UK since 4 Years, he got married in 2011 and having 2years kid(UK Born), all 3 of them are staying in Manchester, UK.

Over a small dispute(between husband & wife), my sister - in -law called 999(Emergency Services) and concerned Adult & Child care service took my sister -in -law and Kid to their custody and separated both mother & kid.

Cases has progressed and social services are now claiming my brother as threat to mother & kid and social services took court interim order to keep the child under social services custody.

Although my sister in law parents submitted an affidvate to UK court to send both mother & kid to India, UK court is not convinced and they’re showing my brother as threat.

Both the families want 3(Kid/Brother/Sister-in-law) of them to return back to India, so that any disputes can be dealt within Indian Judiciary/IPC

Please help.

Thank you!

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     12 September 2014

I recall there was a similar case in Norway - they will have to seek consular help since while in Britain they are subject to  British Laws

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register