Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John (Manager)     10 September 2014

Dispute beween siblings and mother on property rights.

Hello. Need help based on the query asked below. Anyone please kindly guide us to know how we can work this out. It is regarding my wifes family dispute over property. My wife has 2 brothers and a mother. Her father died when she was small. Her mother got married second time after her father died but she inherited all the property which her father had that is a plot and one house and some gold. Now there is dispute between her two brothers and her mother is only favoring one brother and she is saying she will give all property to the son which she is favoring. The son has brainwashed her so much and put all bad things about my wife and her another brother in her mind that is she also abusing and giving bad words and saying they dont have right on anything of her and she wont give anything and will give everything to one of he son which she is favoring. This is wrong as i know everyone has to have their own share. But i am not sure how can my wofe go legally in this case. Please advise what can be done. Important points. 1. As she got remarried again and she inherited all the property of my wife's real father will it affect this legal formalities and still can my wife claim on the property. 2. Should be property be legally divided between her two sons my wife and her mother that is 1/4 th to each 3. How to go about this process. Location pune

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2014

Which personal Law applies to the deceased father; e.g.;;; Hindu, Christian etc...............?

The estate was self acquired or ancestral?

The deceased father left any WILL?

How do you say that wife of deceased inherited all estate:::: was it give by Gift/WILL etc by the deceased (father) to  his wife?

VENUGOPAL (NA)     10 September 2014

One of my aunty (pinni) adopted one child who is her brother's daughter.  Her brother is working in Singareni Colleries and he has two daughters (except one daughter), who got already married.

Now, aunty's husband got expired and she requested her brother to support some amount, but he was refused and not interested to call.

My aunty wants some amount from her brother for her daughter's maintenance.  Can we file any case
against her brother for getting maintenance charges.

Please suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register