Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zafar (Secretary)     10 September 2014

Theft of registered property documents

Dear Experts,

With regard to the illegal revocation of gift deed, I have filed a suit in the District Munsif Court praying to nullify the revocation of gift deed and awaiting the outcome. This case is now 6 month old. A gift deed was registered by father in favour of his elder daughter in 2003. Within 2 days of registration elder daughter with her husband went abroad with instructions to father/mother to receive the registered documents and to maintain the same.  However,after receiving the registered douments father/mother did not return the documents in spite of repeated requests/demands. Due to this, we have not transferred the names in the revenue records.

In 2007, the elder daughter again registered one more settlement deed in favour of her 4 minor children. 

From the year 2003 to 2007 her father and other members (2 brothers & one sister) were living in the elder's daughter's own house.  

In 2007, under the guise of vacating the house, they have taken away all the original documents and never returned.  We have not complained to the Police for this crime committed by them considering the scared relationship of father/mother and engaged/demanded verbally to return the documents but without any result.

In 2008, father cancels the gift deed without the consent of donee and without any court's directive and makes one more settlement deed in favour of his 3rd son in the year 2013.

Now we have taken this matter  in the civil court praying for null and void of their cancellation made during 2008 and settlement made in 2013.

However, while the matter is now in the court, I would like to take criminal action separately (in the magistrate court) against the father (now deceased) and other family members (brothers/sisters) for stealing our registered documents made in the year 2003.

Please advise under what sections I have to book these culprits. What other action I should take.

Your reply is very much appreciated.

Syed

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register