Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shan (student)     07 September 2014

What if my girl friend's husband register a fake case against me

Hi Experts

I am student of IIT Delhi, live in delhi. My girlfriend is also student in Bengal. I generally teach her for entrance exam.

Now the problem is, she is married but not happy with her husband because of some personal reasons(I am not included in this). I sometime talked to her father and he allowed me to teach her. He also spoke to him(her husband) and husband was agree.  Now her husband is going to register a FIR against me with his some police friends that I am disturbing his wife on call, even she calls me more number of times. She is in my favor, but he can do anything fake.

plz tell me what can be happened with me. I am a student and don't have time for these things. I was doing good job to teach her because she needed it.  I have copy of all chatting message and one phone call recording with her, all these she sent me if something will go wrong. But the problem is I or my friend can't go there in bengal because of security reasons. I can't hire any l lawyer because of financial problem, as I already told you that I am a student . I don't open this matter in front of my family even though I am right because of their helth related issue.  PLZ suggest me your solution.

Learning

5 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     08 September 2014

What can " happen " to you will entirely depend upon what is the complaint made, who makes the complaint, FIR finally prepared and evidences of everyone thereafter.

As a first step save all present/past/future evidences you have of your GF or anyone connected calling you up, chat messages etc. and tell them clearly you are not interested in talking to them anymore and they should stop calling you. And stop calling her/anyone else connected. If your family is in Bengal they'd come to know of it for sure if/when the Police comes calling so better to keep them in the picture.

Generally, speaking to someone is not a crime when both parties want to. If  the other party ( Female in this case whom you were speaking to ) alleges threats, harassement or obscenity etc. that is another matter.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     08 September 2014

Cut off your all connections with that girl friend and tell her husband that as he is apprehending some dirty relation with his wife so you are no more interested to teach her. Stop all chatting , S.M.S or phone call.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     09 September 2014

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR STUDY AND HELP YOUR   FAMILY MEMBERS  AT THAIS STAGE IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP?  MARRIED WOMEN THAT WILL AFFECT YOUR LIFE  

PLEASE  AVOID ALL THOSE THINGS 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

You do not have to be worried so much about this issue especially if you are really innocent, or if you have played with the girl's life and her marital issues, you may have to face the music.  It is better to avoid her totally and stay away from her snapping all the ties with her immediately, this may calm down her husband and you can sigh a relief.

Bunty (student)     10 September 2014

Provided you are innocent, nothing is happening. Mostly her husband would be threatening you just by talking about FIR . No such thing will be happening as with out any crime being caused even a IOC will not register a FIR. so relax and concentrate on your studies. stay away from married woman its injurious to health.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register