LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (doctor)     03 September 2014

Bank job with pending case

dear all i had asked a query few months back regarding bank job with pending criminal case,i was advised to go ahead with the recruitment formalities and mention the status of my case,now there is a new problem.......just to refresh i will recall my query......,while i was in college,police raided our hostel and caught some students ragging....i was also caught as i was present there...victims have not named me in complaint...but case was registered under maharashtra anti-ragging act sec 341 and 504.....case is going in judicial magistrate court since three years....now i got offer letter  as a  po in psu bank...i have mentioned the status of this case in the pre-recruitment form.......now when i called the head office,they told that unless acquitted appointment order will not be issued....and they are not willing to wait more than one month for the result of the case,now is there any law which prevents a candidate undergoing trial from joining bank as po?is there any defense available to me?can i plead before the judicial magistrate through my lawyer to pass any orders which will not prevent cancellation of my appointment order........please help 

Learning

2 Replies

India is great (Service)     04 September 2014

check my  mobile no in your Lawyersclubindia INBOX ( sent by be) and contact me in my mobile

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

you hve been replied on

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/government-job-with-pending-case-480041.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register