Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwin (None)     03 September 2014

my girl is being physically abused by her dad ...

Dear sir, Plz help yesterday my girlfriend's dad came to know about our relationship and is physically abusing her very badly ( she is bleeding and has lacerations all over her body) ever since... she is still a dependent on her dad and isn't working so she has nowhere to go ... how can this be dealt with ?? She is 20 years old and I'm 21 working for a corporate firm ... thanks in advance ...

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 September 2014

Ashwin i suggest you leave her alone on the mercy of God , and you do concentrate on your job and also let her do her studies or if you really love her then take help of your parents and visit the house of your girlfriend and get agreed her parents for your marriage .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 September 2014

Ashwin i suggest you leave her alone on the mercy of God , and you do concentrate on your job and also let her do her studies or if you really love her then take help of your parents and visit the house of your girlfriend and get agreed her parents for your marriage .

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     03 September 2014

Hi

If you are of the view that she wants to break free from it, you may look into the provisions of Sec 97 Crpc Which talks about person wrongfully confined.

Regards

Chetan Joshi 

digvijay   16 April 2015

There are many provisions for women in our law. File an FIR against her parents or consult a good criminal lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register