LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwin (Manager - HR)     01 September 2014

Purchase & registration of agriculture land

Hi - I reside  in Bangalore & have recently(10-11months back) purchased a piece of land in ramanagar in my wife';s name.

The sale agreement was done for 23.50L for the entire land of which 10 Lakhs & 5 lakhs were given in 2 installments as advance. We have got signatures from all the family members on 2 registration stamp papers for both 10 & 5 lakhs paid seperately. We are in possession of land from Jan  2014(this is also documneted in  the 2nd regitration paper).

We have put a bore & right now doing some small time agriculture activities.  Land is getting registered in my wife's name & she already possesses a piece of agriculture land before. For practical & regitration purpose the land value for registration is shown as 15L.

The question now is - Owner is an old lady who has given all  the responsibility of agreement closure(A to Z) to her grandson. Grandson is now not taking our calls nor responding. As per agreement the whole deal was supposed to end within 6 months & today we have crossed that 6 months mark. I dont want to quarrel with any villagers as i wish to develop the land & in due course of time improve it towards some commerical aspectas in growing crops /dairy farming.

i wan to fence the boundary & finish the registration process. What is the next immediate step that i should take up ? Since we are in Bangalore communting everyday for any legal disputes is not feasible & hence want to take a right step which will solve the issue.

Please help with your suggetions & the way forward.

Regards,

Ashwin

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register