Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

v lakshmi (na)     19 August 2014

How to file a case on money cheating

Hi Respected Lawyers,

Now a days there are many people who are advertising that they will provide stock market tips. they are collecting money and escaping overnight. may i know how to proceed on this type of peeson, how can i file a case and how to go about. i have proofs that he is cheating numerous number of people and also cheated me.

please tell me the solution on where to file the complaint and whom to address and how to go about.

thanks and regards

Vijaya

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Abhinav (Student)     19 August 2014

Criminal Conspiracy 120b, Common Intention 34, Cheating by personation 416 and such other charges can be framed for such issue, which are all criminal offences. Launch a FIR let the case put up in the court hire a good lawyer.

:))

v lakshmi (na)     20 August 2014

Thanks  lot abhinav ji,

But the person is abscounding and not responding to phone calls, even from unknown numbers, and no premanent address, he normally roams around in multiple cities in Andhrapradesh and chennai, 

Can i go directly to the police station to file a case, shall i gather some of the other people also to file a case or each and every person who suffered should file individual case, because some of the persons are from different towns in Andhrapradesh.

Do i need to pay anything for filing the case.

Thanks and regards

Vijaya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register