Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asker (XYYZ)     18 August 2014

Passport

Hi,

My father's name is misspelt in all my documents(birth certificate/10th marksheet/12th marksheet). Example: Vijender(original) is spelt as Vijendra(in my documents). I have obtained an affidavit from the District Magistrate highlighting the same. 

I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada, and hope to know if an endorsement for this mistake could be added to my passport.

Thanks,

Maneet Sra 

Learning

4 Replies

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     18 August 2014

apply from the place where you lived for more than one year.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 August 2014

submit the affidavit in passport office / immigration centre.

Rajan (-)     25 August 2014

Hi

I want to make a passport application for my mother .She is 52 year old .I want to ask what are the documents which i(my mother) required ? My father  (my mother's husband) is dead in last month.She has no marriage certificate. She is worker at semi government high school as a teacher.When she joined the job she was not married and some documents were issued  as her father's name (my grand father)behind her name ,after marriage some document issued as my late father's name behind her name .Can "AnnexureD" help in this? So what should i exactly do in this situation and what kind of documents i exactly required for this passport application? Is there any additional documents required at passport office?

Please leave response.

Rajan Savaliya

[JUNAGADH, GUJARAT]

Asker (XYYZ)     25 August 2014

Hi again,

Let me rephrase my initial question. (question asked at the beginning of this post) 

Is it possible to have an endorsement in my passport for this case?

Is it recommended to get such an endorsement? (or would it be viewed in a negative light?)

According to my initial investigation, Canada immigration is usually a problem, since there are many fraud cases, and I wish to keep the process smooth. I am marrying someone who lives in Canada, and wish to immigrate without much to and fro of the application.

Regards,

Asker

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register