LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. V. Balamurugan (Professor)     08 August 2014

Exservicemen quota

Please refer attached file G.O. M.S. No. 988. Paragraph no. 5 of the G.O. M.S. No. 988 dated 22.7.1981 states that all the appointing authorities including TNPSC are requested to include the following paragraph in their recruitment notification.  “ Persons who have been demobilized from the Army, Navy or Air Force and who have not completed 48 years in the case of demobilised persons not belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and backward classes and 53 years in the case of demobilised persons belonging to scheduled castes, Scheduled tribes and backward classes on the 1st day of July in the year in which the selection for appointment is made, may also apply even if they do not satisfy all the prescribed qualifications including age limit. The case of each such applicant will be considered on merits. The question of relaxing any technical restrictions (including the age limit) be considered if the applicant is found to be otherwise suitable” 

I have applied for TRB Assistant Professor in Arts and Science College. I would like to clarify how can I get the privilege from TRB. TRB has not captured any details regarding the Exservicemen status in the application. I have filed a grievance with CM Cell in this regards and awaiting for reply. Kindly do me the needful. Thank you

Dr.V.Balamurugan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register