Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeswari d (none)     04 August 2014

Cancellation of flat without notice

Hello all,

i need an urgent advice. I have booked a flat in prelaunch offer (in bangalore). The builder didn't intimate about part/ full payment of outstanding amount due. Now, the builder has cancelled my flat without any prior notice. Can I apply in consumer forum regarding the issue?

Thanks for your valuable replies in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Naveen Kumar (service)     05 August 2014

Hi,

First check with the builder, why they have cancelled your flat, If they don't answer, absolutely you can approach District Consumer Forum.

Rajeswari d (none)     05 August 2014

hello Naveen,

Thank you for the reply. We checked with the builder, he is saying that they have cancelled the flat due to non payment of amount. But we are constantly in touch with the CRM of the builder and we did not get any notice also to pay the amount. Suddenly he sent the notice that the flat is cancelled. It is causing so much trauma to us. Can you please elaborate the steps we need to take now? And can you please tell me whether we can file a RTI regarding the approvals?

Naveen Kumar (service)     05 August 2014

Whether the builder has given any written notice/cancellation letter, CRM people always act on behalf of management.  It’s better you take all your payment statements and meet the management and explain them that you have not received any payment demand letter nor reminder.  Request them to take back their flat cancellation decision, even after this they don’t do the same just issue legal notice through your Advocate and file the Consumer case against the builder.  There is lot of such kind of cases are pending in Bangalore.  Absolutely you will get justice.  Madam, without seeing the documents you have booked the flat, Yes you can ask for certified copies of all the approvals from concerned departments, but before doing the same you should know what are all the approvals are available and required.

You can check the consumer court decision on the same issues in

confonet.nic.in & ncdrc.nic.in. 

can you tell me the builder name

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register