LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subbu (None)     04 August 2014

Format to vacate stay and dismiss appeal in state comission

Hon'ble District Forum decided in my favour. In response to summons from Hon'ble State Comission upon opposite party's appeal, I need to pray for stay vacation and dismissal of appeal. I am respondent/complainant in person. I would like to know from learned members, what my next steps are and also it helps me if  anyone can point to formats and sections under which I am required to submit the affidavit and petition. Thanks in anticipation

Learning

2 Replies

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     13 November 2014

My dear,  have you received a copy of appeal and application of stay from the appellant.  If no, please take the copy of appeal, stay application and documents whatever filed with the appeal.  Now, file the reply to the appeal and stay application, simple.  It is in your own interest to hire a local lawyer to file the reply on your behalf who will take all the legal objections in his reply.

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     13 November 2014

My dear,  have you received a copy of appeal and application of stay from the appellant.  If no, please take the copy of appeal, stay application and documents whatever filed with the appeal.  Now, file the reply to the appeal and stay application, simple.  It is in your own interest to hire a local lawyer to file the reply on your behalf who will take all the legal objections in his reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register