Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gsa (n/a)     04 August 2014

Plz Help Marriage in tuff situation

DEAR ALL,

I AM SR.ACCOUNTS EXE. IN LUDHIANA, I AM SIKH. I LOVE A HINDU GIRL WHO RESIDES IN GORAKHPUR. HER PARENTS ARE AGAINST OUR MARRIAGE. I MARRIED HER IN SEP 2012 IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR BUT THIS FACT IS NOT DISCLOSED TO ANYONE YET. WE HAVE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR. NOW I WANT TO BRING HER TO MY HOUSE, WE ARE AFRAID THAT IF WE TOLD OUR MARRIAGE FACT TO ANY OF HER RELATIVE,PARENTS ETC THEY CAN HARM MY FAMILY OR CAN TAKE ANY HARMFUL ACTION AGAINST ME. SHE IS ALWAYS WITH ME. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GUIDE US HOW TO MANGE THE LEGAL ISSUES AND HOW TO PLAN TO BRING HER.

THANKS TO ALL.

GURVINDER

Learning

3 Replies

gsa (n/a)     05 August 2014

PLEASE REPLY

(Guest)

@ Author,

"Love is Like a Guitar when you pull the string it May or May Not sooth your Ear"

1. Your marriage will be considered under Hindu Marriage act 1955 U/s2 Hma once you register your marriage before marriage registrar of your jurisdiction where marriage has happened (U/s 8 HMA)

2. You will be easily allowed to register such marriage due to Arya samaj marriage certificate which is a valid proof of marriage existence.

3. A/T your statement you are afraid of consequences led down after post marriage confessions before both families.

Remedies:

1. Take the girl into your confidence , she has to confront before this world if you really want to enjoy your married life with her.

Always remember "girls one ditch is equal to 100's of devastation". So, be alert and make her to write a letter to the SSP of boths jurisdiction addressing her wish to live with you but her parents are against her existing marriage. Keep that copy along with you,that will make you safe once that girl ditches you.

2. After that Joyfully bring your wife where you want to reside,

3. Now, once the bell ring before your in laws ears they will suddenly approach to the police station and bribe the policemen to file kidnapping case on you. But, don't worry your enough proof to dismiss that FIR.(AS stated in above points1, 2,3 and again remedial- point 1)

4. Lets,the fight begin for Love Vs agony....you have to be before your wife and keep your wife ahead to confess that you are her legal husband and she wants to live with you.

5. In worst situation, if your in-laws forcefully take away your wife just like indian flicks offers for dramatic villians, keep patience and file one writ petition of HCP(Habeass corpus petition U/a 226 before HC) to release your wife from illegal confinement by your in-laws. Within 24 hrs. your wife would be made to be present before court.

But, that will be not end,

The judge will ask to girl - to whom you want to live?

If the girl answers that " My lord I want to live with my husband (Mr.xxxxxxxxx)", Then and there itself you have won your love story by legally as well as practically.

Happy ending.....))

PS: The above condition will come only when the girl will fail to convince her parents.

God luck))

ESIS

--------------------------

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

AS   18 August 2014

Talk to lawyer , You can be prosecuted under false rape case ...376.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register