Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     28 July 2014

Writ petition - non responsive

A writ petition was filed in the Hon'able High Court of Andhra Pradesh over unilateral cancellation of Gift Deed during 2012 and the case in cold storage while an expedition petition was filed during Jan 2014 and no update is being considered... 

This is giving scope for the faulty people to gain access over property and while the actual people are suffering..

My dad is expired, the property is being enjoyed by someone else what should we do??? any suggestion???

Can we file a petition in the supreme court for swift relief???

Learning

2 Replies

ATIN YADAV (lawyer)     28 July 2014

DEAR YOU HAVE ABOVE LAND TITLE PAPER YES OR NO PLS TELL ME NOW CAN I SUGGEST FURTHER

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     28 July 2014

Atin Yadav Ji,

My father had executed a gift deed which was registered and duly signed by both me & my father... later a lady who is illegally is staying with him had used her influence to get the Gift deed unilaterally cancelled after Filing a false case against me u/s 420 & 506 which failed to be proven and had demanded 20lakhs from me so as that i shall not be troubled further... when denied she got the gift deed cancelled even before the filed against me was concluded...

on learning the cancellation, I had filed a WP against the SRO & Dist. Registrar and the high court had ordered a status quo nd since than there is no development and the lady tried to sell the property with atleast 3 people and even tried to threaten me... 

my father is expired and i am the only hirer legally and the lady who cliams to be a wife of my father has not gained divorced from her sikh husband....

Had requested the court to expedite the petition during jan 2014 but there is no scope of answer from the Hon'ble court:::

The file is said to be with the Hon'ble Chief since Jan and due for posting since than.

My Question:

1) can we file a request in apex court for swift action?

2) does not such delays raise room for the wrong doers to gain and raise corruption?

3) any other solution?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register