LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sari (owner)     28 July 2014

Consperacy and theft

I m sari. i was running a software firm and another business firm  in a single office in trivandrum. When i start my business, my friend joined as marketing manager with me. Few months later he started a job consultancy near to my office. I give furniture and other office equipments to him. But RENT AGREEMENT is under my name. 

Two years later my company grows a little. 

That time a girl calls  me regularly.

I  tried to avoid her a lot.  For that i have shift my office to a new building,its RENT AGREEMENT is under my friend's name.

Three months later she file a case against me that i rape her with marriage proposal. But I m not aware about this case till my arrest.

police charged 376 and 420  against me and i m in jail for two months.

When i released from jail, my office has nothing. Everything is lost. I contacted my friend asks my things but he files a  petition against me as i m threatening him.

I contacted some other friends and discuss about this matter. Those friends say that my friend and his 3 friends with that girl takes those things.

Kindly give a legal solution for my problem????

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 July 2014

Dear, File a complaint to the magistrate mentioning everything, and let's wait for the girl to prove her rape case side by side, which she will never be able to prove. Advocate kapil chandna 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register