Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RahulMAANN (Other)     24 July 2014

Anticipating 498a againt me. should i file rcr...or wait?

Guyz pls suggest. I am anticipating 498a to be filed against me by my wife & inlaws. My wife left me almost a month ago. Should I file RCR before they filing 498a or wiat?? Pls suggest

Rgds,

Rahul

Learning

4 Replies

498aindian (other)     24 July 2014

Dont fool yourself by mere say of your lawyer. RCR will not protect you. You will be looser indeed by paying lawyers fee. My lawyer also told me the same thing and after taking his fee he flewed away. Made my case more complicated. If you want to stay with her then only file rcr.

RahulMAANN (Other)     24 July 2014

So you suggest that i should wait & watch..?? or any other proacitive action do i need to take...pls guide

Originally posted by : 498aindian

Dont fool yourself by mere say of your lawyer. RCR will not protect you. You will be looser indeed by paying lawyers fee. My lawyer also told me the same thing and after taking his fee he flewed away. Made my case more complicated. If you want to stay with her then only file rcr.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Querist

there is no need to file AB if there is no complaint or FIR registered against you. no need to worry, recently the SC held that without compliance the section 41A of Cr.P.C the accused u/s 498A of ipc can not be arrest directly.

read the SC Judgement

Arnesh Kumar vs State of Bihar(2nd of July 2014)

@498aindian, All fingers are not same so don't blaim on lawyers, you may say about your engaged lawyer not to all. Don't take otherwise

498aindian (other)     24 July 2014

Yes all fingers are not same just like all lawyers are not same. Iam blaming my lawyer only, you have misunderstood. Plz read above. One more thing sir you have not answered how to use this SC judgement to avoid arrest in my case. Plz put your opinion with my previous query to you in https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Surrender-or-wait-for-ab-final-hearing-at-high-court-106177.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register