Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devendra Agrawal (JTO)     22 July 2014

Inter circle transfer

Sir

I m  Central Goverment Employee and posted at guwahati and my wife is working in education department under rajasthan state goverment . As she cannot transfer here so there is any possibility that i may get transfer to rajasthan.
Kindly suggest me to what i have to do?
Thanks.

Learning

8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2014

Generally  in the spouse transfer case, an application by female spouse only will be considered, however since she is a state government employee, she may not get posted out of the state, hence you file an application before the competent authority through proper channel in your department and seek transfer on compassionate ground due to family union,  your application may sometimes be considered.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2014

It is not a legal query.

Meet an astrologer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 August 2014

Usually the service rules and regulations cover Transfer in various situations.

You can relate to these and apply for transfer citing reasons.

If you are on good terms with superiors those who matter they may award you.

If you are not clear on rules seek counsel of union leaders, competent and experienced well wishers,  and a Lawyer well versed with rules of your establishment and proceed under their expert advise.

Inter Circle transfer is permitted and is not penultimate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 August 2014

If the cadre is circle-wise then posting inter-circle on compassionate ground is treated posting outside cadre. 

One way traffic and the individual joins there on "zero" seniority. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2014

It is reiterated that Inter Circle transfer is not penultimate.

Try for Mutual Transfer and loose no so called 'Seniority' at new location.

Join at new location if mutual transfer does not work at one rank below or on so called 'No Seniority' and still remain eligible for increments and promotions.

I am sending link to you that will provide the access to latest judgments by the Apex Court.

For internal policies/logics/rules etc get in touch some well informed colleague, union leader, lawyer......................

Check your inbox in your  PM.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2014

if cadre is maintained all India basis then there is no loss of seniority. It your cadre and seniority is circle wise then you go on total loss of seniority .

You are keeping it secret as to how cadre is maintained.

BIMAL JAIN (jto)     06 September 2014

JTO is circle cadre.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2014

in such case the posting out of circle on own request will result in loss of seniority (and nothing else)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register