LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     20 July 2014

Husband appeal in supreme court for dismissing my complaint

i filed dv on my husband in feb 2014.... husband not replied yet bt gave application in court to dismiss my case that i filed case after one yr ....bt complaint of husband is dismissed on 1 july 2014..now he gave appeal in supreme court that district court judge not listen to him proprly and we got summons date 31 july 2014 for our presence ....i want to know what isreason for appeal that case is in district court ......

what should we do to this extent before case go in supream court will the judge pass me and my daughters maintainance as my husband is govt employ...how can husband give appeal in supreme court before giving any reply in lower court...???

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2014

You are correct. Unless lower courts gives its opinion, he cannot appeal to higher courts. If the case involves substantial question of law in the opinion of the lower court only appeal can be entertained by higher courts.

fighting back (exec)     20 July 2014

@ ramchary if you have properly read the query of the author. she has given the reason of husband going to SC husband not replied yet bt gave application in court to dismiss my case that i filed case after one yr ....bt complaint of husband is dismissed on 1 july 2014..now he gave appeal in supreme court that district court judge not listen to him proprly and we got summons date 31 july 2014 for our presence ..

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     25 July 2014

Please send the scanned copy of his petition to sessions, HC & also SC regarding dismissal.

Also send his copy to SC regarding District court judge

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     13 August 2014

Dear House Wife,

Its your turn now to face the consequences of court cases, you should have thought twice before filling of such complaints which have made fashion now a days..

Kudos to your Husband. I wish him good Luck !!!

puneet (puneet)     13 August 2014

Good Work Husband...............Kudos to your husband he is doing good work...... very bright chances of dismmisss of DV complaint........ underc section limitation period there is one Case Law regarding to DV in which this Limitation period is clearly admittied by supreme court .

So i am glad that some one finally knocked the Door of The Supreme Court of This Country I hope then some thing good comes out of this case....

fighting back (exec)     13 August 2014

we all are eager to read about the outcome of this case, as it will be a SC judgement. please keep us posted.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     13 August 2014

I pray for him

Dharmesh (IT consultant)     26 August 2014

Dear Expert,

I want to know one year of what? divorce or leaving separated or something else?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register