Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindrabharathi (software engineer)     20 July 2014

Mother deed clarification

Hi All,

Please help me out, i am planning to purchase a appartment in bangalore, ananth nagar(anekal taluk) the problem is the builder does not have the mother deed(Grand Document) but he have the some number of the document(mother deed), and from 1970 to till date he have all the documents but my lawyer suggest me to get a grand document,we also went to taluk office and we spent some money but we couldnt get the document in that situation what i should do,please suggest me. and the andhra bank and canara bank has been approved the project.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2014

In case of absence of the original Mother Deed, certified copies should be obtained from the registering authorities. Mother Deed includes the change in ownership of the property, be it through sale, partition, gift or inheritance. It is very important that the Mother Deed records the references to previous ownership in a sequence and should be continuous and unbroken. In case of a missing sequence, one should refer to the records from the registering offices, revenue records or the recitals (preamble) in other documents. The sequence should be updated until the current owner.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 July 2014

Yes, I agree with Sir.Ramacharya. You better engage an Advocate specialized in Escrow Report.

s kumar (clerk)     23 July 2014

I do agree with learned Adv Ramacharya sir.

Ravindrabharathi (software engineer)     24 July 2014

Hi All,

Thank you so much for advising, but in taluk office and the register office also dont have the grand document, in 1970's document they have mentioned the grand document number so we have searched the document with that number but we couldnt get the document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register